Monday, November 7, 2011

Dreams Alive.

Hello faithful friends!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been meaning to but I have been a busy girl.
I just got home from my first ever woman's conference! What a beautiful way to spend a week/weekend. I wasn't sure what to expect but I knew God would do something wonderful.


Recently in my life I have been feeling like I lost dreams and dropped gifts that God has given me. At 'Sistas Woman's Conference', God was sure to spring those back into life!
Every speaker had an amazing word to bring but I may highlight about it on my next post since I have so much to talk about!


Alright, first of all...some things I am so excited about:
CHRISTMAS, Christmas decorating, Summer, Australia, spending time with my beautiful girlfriends, Thomas getting home from Scotland, Thomas' family coming for Christmas!!, family adventures, road trips around the north island, making Summer meals/drinks/snacks, taking lots of photos, getting a tan, lots of date nights, Summer fashion, Summer festivals and most of all growing in Christ and making my dreams come alive! Sounds cheesy but I am so overwhelmingly excited to grow in Christ this Summer and see my dreams take shape in order for direction to be pursued.


And now, my time to have a little proud moment.
My little brother and one of my best buds, Geoffrey, just got selected to be a school prefect! I couldn't be more proud of my baby brother! He now has the opportunity to lead his school friends and he may be selected to be head boy!
God is doing amazing things in his life. My parents and I often talk about the amazing leadership over his life as he grows in Christ. We started to notice it by the way he prays. He has great authority when he prays out. God is really transforming this kid and making him bold causing him to lead wisely. 
Well done little big brother!


To celebrate his last day of school for this year we grabbed some pluto juice and frozen yoghurt and took a walk down the bay.


Sorry this is brief. I'm extremely tired. My next post will be more detailed.


Here's some photo's from Sistas and my stroll with Geoff.



















No comments:

Post a Comment